The LeisureGrow Group is a family run business that supplies thousands of product lines to trade, retail, and distributors in the UK, Ireland, and parts of Europe.
We operate from three locations, with our main offices based at the LeisureGrow Estate, a tranquil farm in the Hertfordshire countryside near the quaint village of Hinxworth.
Our surrounding environment and company ethos, makes working at LeisureGrow a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. We focus on the personal development of our internal staff to support the business as it continually grows.
Sales Support Executive
Date of Issue: September 2021
Title: Sales Support Executive
Reporting to: Sales Office Manager
Category: NOMA Christmas and Garden Lighting, Petface, Leisure and Grillstream
Place of work: Hinxworth Working pattern: Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30 (one hour lunch)
Start date: Immediate
To ensure all sales orders are efficiently processed and managed within the sales office.
About the role:
• Process orders received either via email.
• Check data accuracy in customer orders.
• Inform the customer and/or Account Managers about stock fulfilment issues
• Support the Account Manager’s with other administrative tasks as required
• Answer the telephone and deal with internal and external stakeholder enquiries
• Bright, friendly, team player
• Must be articulate with a warm and excellent telephone manner.
• At least two year’s administration experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Strong attention to detail
Email applications to [email protected]